How to prepare:
1. Download the Syft Application.
2. Upload a Profile Picture. Take a clear, professional photo of your face and shoulders.
3. Enter your prior Experience. We will use this to assess your applicability for roles.
4. Gather all required documents.
What to bring:
1. Passport/National ID card. Driver’s license WILL NOT be accepted. If you do not have a Passport, please bring your original full Birth Certificate, official Photo ID and proof of NI in the form of a letter from the Inland Revenue, Job Centre, P45 or P60 for Right to Work.
2. For non-EU residents, your UK Biometric Residence Permit or work visa, and birth certificate with proof of National Insurance number.
3. If applying for Chef roles ensure you bring your latest Food & Hygiene and Allergens certificates.
What to wear:
For Front of House and Waiting Staff roles:
1. Smart, white long-sleeve shirt
2. Black suit trousers
3. Black socks and shoes
For all other roles please dress smart casual.