We are thrilled that you have signed up for a Hospitality Interview session, we look forward to meeting you and acquainting you with all things Syft. So we can best prepare you and make the process as simple as possible, let us run you through what you will need to bring, what the session will consist of and give you a sneak peek into what we offer verified Syfters.
So, what’s next?
The interview process is a great opportunity for you to learn about Syft, understand how the app works and for us to get to know you better. We can’t wait to hear about your experience and skills.
Here’s what to expect and how to prepare.
How to prepare:
1. Download the Syft Application.
2. Upload a Profile Picture. Take a clear, professional photo of your face and shoulders.
3. Enter your prior Experience. We will use this to assess your applicability for roles.
4. Gather all required documents.
What to bring:
1. Passport/National ID card. Driver’s license WILL NOT be accepted. If you do not have a Passport, please bring your original full Birth Certificate, official Photo ID and proof of NI in the form of a letter from the Inland Revenue, Job Centre, P45 or P60 for Right to Work.
2. For non-EU residents, your UK Biometric Residence Permit or work visa, and birth certificate with proof of National Insurance number.
3. If applying for Chef roles ensure you bring your latest Food & Hygiene and Allergens certificates.
What to wear:
For Front of House and Waiting Staff roles:
1. Smart, white long-sleeve shirt
2. Black suit trousers
3. Black socks and shoes
For all other roles please dress smart casual.
Who are we and what do we offer?
Syft is a temporary staffing platform that offers verified workers, on-demand working opportunities. We ensure our workers are paid the best possible rate and have access to work for a range of great employers.
Community and Perks
You’ve already heard about our competitive pay and great work opportunities but what else do we offer our Community?
Each Syfter gets access to the following Community perks and benefits:
- A dedicated Community team who works hard to ensure each Syfter’s personal development and career progression is looked after.
- Upskilling opportunities – we have partnered with Springboard and a range of industry-recognised companies to ensure our Syfters are improving their skills.
- Regional based events and parties.
- Engaging content and newsletters.
- Active Facebook Community group which allows all Syfters to iterative and learn from each other.
- Access to Portify, a discount and perks provider with over 1,000 monthly deals!
We think we are pretty great but don’t just take it from us, hear what our Syfters have to say…
"I spent years working in the same job and felt bored and undervalued, but now I feel like my own boss with Syft."
Aaron B. - Supervisor
"Syft has been the perfect platform to book onto flexible, secure and well paid work. I'm so happy I have been converted to this app!"
Iniki M. - Hostess
"Working for Syft has been an amazing experience so far. The pay is great, the system is straight-forward and the team has your back too."
Sommy U. - Bar Back
Follow us on Social media
Let’s take our relationship to the next stage, follow us on Instagram and Facebook to be kept in the loop with all things Syft.