Do you have the skills to take charge and be a good leader? Our Team Leader jobs are for you!
For Job Seekers with some experience in leadership, making decisions and being responsible for dealing with large amounts of stock and money, the next level above General Staff jobs features Team Leader jobs.
What are the team leader duties? Those in charge will be tasked with the smooth operation of their respective areas, of other staff and of stock take/money counting post-shift. These tasks have little to no room for error and so only those with prior skills and a keen eye for detail will be suitable for Syft’s Team Leader jobs.
Stock-taking, money-handling, task delegation, cloakroom, table set-up, clean/polish service, customer service, front-of-house and more.
Skills we would be looking for include;
- Strong communication skills
- Experience handling money
- Quick and meticulous worker
- High quality customer service skills
- Friendly demeanour and well-presented
- Driving Licence for driver roles needed
Benefits of working for Syft:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands