Experienced within support roles and bar work? Check out our Barback jobs!
Every good bar needs a strong team behind-the-scenes to get things prepared before the big night – are you interested in working together with a team, focussed on making sure each night goes smoothly? Then maybe barback jobs offered by Syft are the roles for you!
In a barback position, you will be required to change kegs, collect empty glasses, ensure the property is clean, refilling ice stores, maintain stocks and much more – it is an essential position to keep the bar up-and-running!
Barback, Heavy Lifter, Busser, Runner, Floor Staff, Promo Staff and more.
Skills we would be looking for include;
- Experience with set-up and take-down around shifts
- Good attention to detail
- Quick and meticulous worker
- Experience of maintaining/fixing equipment
- High quality customer service skills
Benefits of working for Syft:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands