- Lower Fees
Syft's cost structure is simple: our Syft fees are 15% of each worker's pay plus a small National Insurance contribution. Our clients save up to 55% on agency fees.
- Clear Rates
When you create a shift and select Syfters, we comprehensively break down all costs before the point of payment, providing transparency for clear budgeting purposes.
- You Decide the Wages
You choose how much to pay Syfters, from a baseline of £9 per hour including holiday pay (for most roles). We enable businesses to take on the best workers at a suitable and competitive cost.
Syft Price Guide
We provide the best-rated, high-quality flexible staff as a standard, as well as additional services to suit your requirements.
- Free to sign up & post shifts
- Access 19,000+ best-rated Syfters
- Comprehensive vetting and assessment
- Workers available on-demand
- Paperwork handled
- Directly communicate with workers
- Post shifts in minutes 24/7
- Build a pool of trusted workers
- 7 days a week in-depth client support
- Compliance and reference checked
- Dedicated account manager—
- Tailored worker training for your business need—
- Onboarding for your staffing managers—
- Managed services by our staffing specialists—
- On-site check-in support—
- Quarterly and seasonal staffing plan review and reporting—
- Request a Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use Syft? Where can I use Syft? Who is liable if something goes wrong? How does payment work? Can I choose who I hire? How are the Syft fees calculated? Who are the job seekers? All the answers can be found here.
Boost your Staffing Efficiency with SyftForce
SyftForce is our casual labour management platform, which works best for businesses who have a sizeable internal casual team. SyftForce aims to enhance your staffing team productivity by efficiently manage flexible staff scheduling across venues. Find out more.