Are you looking for temporary warehouse jobs or warehouse operative roles?
Warehouse operative jobs are active, challenging and stimulating and our clients require a strong support team of temporary warehouse staff to form the backbone of their businesses.
The industrial sector is in constant need of a strong, hard-working group of people to make sure that deliveries go where they need to, as well as being on-time and in good condition. They require confident, experienced temporary warehouse staff who are available to work day-to-day shifts, are committed to the job and are ready to go the extra mile to make sure everything runs smoothly behind the scenes.
If you have strong teamwork skills, experience working in the industrial sector, are looking for consistent work and don’t mind getting your hands dirty, then why not sign up to a shift with the leading temporary jobs agency and enjoy the best paid flexible work that Syft has to offer?
Skills we're looking for:
- Working in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Comfortable with heavy lifting
- Picking and packing
- Strong awareness of health & safety
- Quick and meticulous worker
- Loading and unloading
- Good communication skills
- Friendly demeanour and well-presented
- Driving Licence for driver roles needed
- Certificates in Health & Safety, Food Safety, COSHH etc. welcomed.
What makes great temporary warehouse staff?
Be a self starter
Once you’ve learnt the basics of the job, don’t just stand around waiting to be asked to do another task, show initiative and find opportunities that will make everyone’s job easier, such as keeping your work area tidy, taking empty packaging to the recycling area and making sure the loading area is ready for the next delivery.
Be a team player
If work is piling up on a team member and you can help out without affecting your own duties then be sure to offer your assistance. They’ll really appreciate the help and your support won’t be easily forgotten.
It can be daunting joining a new team, but building relationships and working as a team are essential to the role. A good working attitude can lead to more shifts.
Benefits of working with Syft:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands