Are you looking for warehouse picker packer jobs?
Warehouse picker packer jobs are fast paced, challenging and active roles and our clients require a strong support team of temporary warehouse staff to form the backbone of their businesses.
The industrial sector is constantly in need of strong, hard-working warehouse pickers and packers to make sure that deliveries go where they need to, on-time and in good condition. They require strong, confident experienced temporary warehouse staff who are available to work day-to-day shifts, are committed to the job and are ready to go the extra mile to make sure everything runs smoothly behind the scenes.
Working with Syft enables jobseekers to get a variety of hands-on experience. Our diverse range of warehouse jobs and opportunities includes correctly picking and packing orders, managing stock and inventory, unloading deliveries and much more.Syft offers a variety of picker packer vacancies so if you have strong team working skills, experience working in the industrial sector, are looking for consistent work and don’t mind getting your hands dirty, then why not sign up to a shift with the leading temporary jobs agency and enjoy the best paid flexible work that Syft has to offer?
Skills we're looking for include:
- Comfortable with heavy lifting
- Self-motivated, has good work-discipline
- Quick and meticulous worker with attention-to-detail
- Strong awareness of health & safety
- Good standard of English
- Good communication skills
- Friendly demeanour and well-presented
- Certificates in Health & Safety, Food Safety, COSHH etc. welcomed.
What makes great temporary warehouse staff?
Be a self starter
Once you’ve learnt the basics of the job, don’t just stand around waiting to be asked to do another task, show initiative and find opportunities that will make everyone’s job easier, such as keeping your work area tidy, taking empty packaging to the recycling area and making sure the loading area is ready for the next delivery.
Be a team player
If work is piling up on a team member and you can help out without affecting your own duties then be sure to offer your assistance. They’ll really appreciate the help and your support won’t be easily forgotten.
It can be daunting joining a new team, but building relationships and working as a team are essential to the role. A good working attitude can lead to more shifts.
Benefits of working with Syft:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands