Are you looking for warehouse loader and unloader jobs?
Warehouse and shipping operations require loader and unloader crews to be responsible for loading and unloading goods, whilst ensuring that deliveries go where they need to, on-time and in good condition.
It’s a rewarding, yet labour and time intensive job that involves physical exertion, quick thinking, adherence to regulations and good organisational skills. Our clients require workers who are strong, confident, committed to the job and are prepared to go the extra mile to make sure everything runs smoothly behind the scenes.
If you’re looking for consistent work and don’t mind getting your hands dirty, then why not sign up to a shift with the leading temporary jobs agency and enjoy the best paid flexible jobs that Syft has to offer?
Loader and unloader job roles include, but are not limited to, preparing goods for loading, receiving and checking incoming materials, daily clean up of work area and loading as well as moving and unloading freight.
Skills we're looking for:
- Comfortable with extreme heavy lifting
- Health & Safety/Food Safety/Manual Handling/COSHH Certification
- Self-motivated, has good work-discipline
- Quick and meticulous worker with attention-to-detail
- Good standard of English
- Prior warehouse experience
What makes great loader and unloader staff?
Be a self starter
Once you’ve learnt the basics of the job, don’t just stand around waiting to be asked to do another task, show initiative and find opportunities that will make everyone’s job easier, such as keeping your work area tidy, taking empty packaging to the recycling area and making sure the loading area is ready for the next delivery.
Be a team player
If work is piling up on a team member and you can help out without affecting your own duties then be sure to offer your assistance. They’ll really appreciate the help and your support won’t be easily forgotten.
It can be daunting joining a new team, but building relationships and working as a team are essential to the role. A good working attitude can lead to more shifts.
Benefits of working with Syft:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands