Are you looking for food production operative jobs?
Warehouse and food production businesses require food production operatives to be responsible for manufacturing and packaging goods, whilst ensuring the highest standard of food hygiene and quality of products.
Food manufacturing jobs are rewarding yet time sensitive and require excellent organisation and communication skills, adherence to regulations and a meticulous working attitude. Our clients are looking for food production operatives that are hardworking, committed to the job and are prepared to go the extra mile to make sure everything runs smoothly behind the scenes.
If you’re looking for consistent work and don’t mind getting stuck in, then why not sign up to a shift with the leading temporary jobs agency and enjoy the best paid flexible jobs that Syft has to offer?
Food manufacturing jobs include, but are not limited to, checking and weighing raw materials, ensuring machine settings are correct, maintaining a clean production environment, running quality checks, assembling, packaging and labelling as well as basic machine maintenance.
Skills we're looking for:
- Comfortable with heavy lifting
- Health & Safety/Food Safety/Manual Handling/COSHH Certification
- Self-motivated, has good work-discipline
- Quick and meticulous worker with attention-to-detail
- Good standard of English
- Prior warehousing experience
What makes a great food production operative
Be a self starter
Once you’ve learnt the basics of the job, don’t just stand around waiting to be asked to do another task, show initiative and find opportunities that will make everyone’s job easier, such as prepping the packaging area, checking the machines are set up correctly and cleaning as you work.
Be a team player
If the work is piling up on a team member and you can help out without affecting your own duties then be sure to offer your assistance. They’ll really appreciate the help and your support won’t be easily forgotten.
It can be daunting joining a new team, but building relationships and working as a team are essential to the role. A good working attitude can lead to more shifts.
Benefits of working with Syft:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands