Are you looking for delivery driver jobs and part time delivery driver jobs?
Delivery driver jobs never have two days the same and require strong attention to detail. Our clients frequently require a strong support team of delivery drivers to form the backbone of their business.
The industrial sector is constantly in need of a strong, hard-working team to make sure that deliveries go where they need to, on-time and in good condition. They require certified delivery drivers who are available to work day-to-day shifts, who are committed to the job and who are ready to go the extra mile to make sure everything runs smoothly behind the scenes.
Syft has a variety of courier driver vacancies on offer so if you’re a delivery driver with a valid driving licence (less than 6 points), have strong teamwork skills, delivery driving experience and don’t mind getting your hands dirty, then why not sign up to a shift with the leading temporary jobs agency and enjoy the best paid industrial flexible work that Syft has to offer?
Delivery driver jobs include but are not limited to delivering parcels safely and on time, keeping accurate records of deliveries and customer signatures, heavy lifting, safe driving and customer service and communication skills.
Skills we're looking for:
- Full UK Driving Licence (less than 6 points)
- Self-motivated, has good work-discipline
- Quick and meticulous worker with attention-to-detail
- Good standard of English
- Prior warehouse experience is a plus
- NOTE: No van required
- NOTE: For insurance purposes, must be over the age of 25
What makes a great delivery driver?
Be a self starter
Once you’ve learnt the basics of the job, don’t just wait around, show initiative and find opportunities that will make everyone’s job easier, such as keeping your work area tidy, taking empty packaging to the recycling area and making sure the vehicle is ready for the next delivery.
Be a team player
If work is piling up on a team member and you can help out without affecting your own duties then be sure to offer your assistance. They’ll really appreciate the help and your support won’t be easily forgotten.
It can be daunting joining a new team, but building relationships and working as a team are essential to the role. A good working attitude can lead to more shifts.
Benefits of working with Syft:
- Get £10 per hour on average, we pay better than other agencies
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands