Are you looking for team leader roles?
Leadership roles within the retail, hospitality and events sector require staff members who are conscientious, focused, have exceptional customer service and are able to effectively manage a team.
Working with Syft enables jobseekers to get a variety of hands on experience. Our diverse range of team leader jobs and opportunities ranges from planning and making decisions, handling and being responsible for large amounts of stock and mone to motivating staff and people management. These tasks have little to no room for error and so only those with prior skills and a keen eye for detail will be suitable for Syft’s team leader jobs.
If you have strong interpersonal skills, experience working in the retail, hospitality and events industry, clear leadership qualities and are looking for exciting new challenges, then why not sign up to a shift with the leading temporary jobs agency and enjoy the best paid flexible work that Syft has to offer?
Team leader roles include VIP service, Canape & Tray work, stock-taking, money-handling, task delegation, high-level customer service, front-of-house work and much more.
Skills we're looking for include:
- Strong communication skills
- Experience handling money
- Quick and meticulous worker
- High quality customer service skills
- Friendly demeanour and well-presented
- Driving Licence for driver roles needed
What makes a great team leader?
Be a self starter
Once you’ve got to grips with the job, be sure to show initiative and find opportunities that will help the business and set a good example to other employees by greeting guests, prepping for the next task at hand and organising the clean up.
Be a team player
If the work is piling up on a team member and you can help out without affecting your own duties then be sure to offer your assistance. They’ll really appreciate the help and your support won’t be easily forgotten.
It can be daunting joining a new team, but building relationships and working as a team are essential to the role. A good working attitude can lead to more shifts.
Benefits of working with Syft:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands