Are you looking for receptionist positions?
Receptionist jobs are an integral part of any business as they are often the primary face and voice of a company, so providing the best first impression is of the utmost importance. A great receptionist should be confident with social interactions, make clients and customers feel comfortable and at ease, as well as having excellent customer service skills.
Receptionist job roles and responsibilities can vary depending on the business you are working with, requiring you to be able to easily adapt and be able to multitask. Receptionist positions range from answering and directing calls, administrative work, greeting visitors, receiving and sorting all mail/emails and much more.
If you are a professional receptionist who knows how to optimise customer experience and build up a company’s image, then why not sign up to a shift with the leading temporary jobs agency and enjoy the best paid flexible work that Syft has to offer?Receptionist jobs include, but are not limited to, front desk receptionist jobs, back office receptionist jobs and hotel receptionist jobs.
Skills we're looking for include:
- High-quality customer service skills
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office suite etc.
- Organised, multi-tasking and problem-solving
- Able to work independently
- Friendly, patient and dependable
What makes a great receptionist?
Be a self starter
Show initiative and find opportunities that will make everyone’s job easier as well as keeping customers happy, such as offering visitors a drink and taking phone messages.
Be a team player
If you can help out a colleague without affecting your own duties then be sure to offer your assistance, such as booking meeting rooms and creating work calendars. They’ll really appreciate the help and your support won’t be easily forgotten.
It can be daunting joining a new team, but building relationships is essential to the role, so be sure to make an effort and be friendly with your colleagues. A good working attitude can lead to more shifts.
Benefits of working with Syft:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands