Are you looking for barista jobs?
Got a love for coffee? Then take a look at the barista jobs that Syft has to offer. We have a fantastic selection of Barista vacancies, ranging from experimental pop-ups, quirky coffee shops and more traditional, established brands.
Barista workers need to be well trained and skilled at taking customer orders, handling money, be able to make a variety of hot and cold drinks and have excellent customer service and communication skills.
Our clients require quality temporary barista staff that can not only support their business but also help them grow and be part of the team. If you’re looking for barista jobs, why not sign up to a shift with the leading staffing agency and enjoy the best paid flexible jobs that Syft has to offer?
Barista jobs include:
Events Barista, Service Staff, VIP Service, Customer Service, Cashier, Artisan Barista, Food Preparation Staff and more.
Skills we would be looking for include;
- Good communication and order taking skills
- Quick and meticulous worker
- High quality customer service skills
- Friendly demeanour and well-presented
- Experience with Espresso Machines, Textured Milk and Latte Art
What makes a great barista?
Be a self starter
Once you’ve learnt the basics of the job, don’t just stand around waiting to be asked to do another task, show initiative and find opportunities that will make everyone’s job easier, such as cleaning the coffee machine, refilling stock and emptying the bin.
Be a team player
If the work is piling up on a team member and you can help out without affecting your own duties then be sure to offer your assistance. They’ll really appreciate the help and your support won’t be easily forgotten.
It can be daunting joining a tight knit workforce, but building relationships is essential to the role, so be sure to make an effort and be friendly with your colleagues. A good working attitude can lead to more shifts.
Benefits of working for Syft
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands