Are you looking for a sous chef job in London, Cardiff, the North and Midlands?
Your role will involve helping the Head Chef with all aspects of running a busy kitchen this could be achieving targets, food hygiene and health and safety or ensuring the smooth running of the kitchen. You will also need to feel comfortable in being responsible for running the kitchen operation in the Head Chefs absence.
With many high-profile clients including Gordon Ramsey Restaurants, Levy Restaurants, Hilton and more, Syft are looking for skilled chefs who know about a broad range of food, techniques and are knowledgeable about health and safety protocols.
Skills we are looking for include:
- Prior experience as a chef
- Experience planning and undertaking food preparation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a timely and meticulous manner
- A minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Health & Safety certification
Benefits of working with Syft:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands