Are you looking for a Head Chef job in London, Cardiff, the North and Midlands?
The Head Chef’s role will be to oversee the day to day running of the Kitchen. The Head Chef’s key responsibility will be to achieve the highest quality standard of fine dining whilst overseeing food hygiene and health and safety.
Another part of the role is to manage the compilation of menus and staff rotas; ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, control orders, purchasing, storage and stock rotation. You will also be responsible for motivating and developing a team of talented chefs.
With many high-profile clients including Gordon Ramsey Restaurants, Levy Restaurants, Hilton and more, Syft are looking for skilled chefs who know about a broad range of food, techniques and are knowledgeable about health and safety protocols.
Skills we're looking for:
- Prior experience as a chef
- Experience planning and undertaking food preparation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a timely and meticulous manner
- A minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Health & Safety certification
Benefits of working with Syft:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands