Are you looking for festival staff jobs and live events jobs?
This year will see a host of exciting festivals and live events occur across the country. Festival jobs can be exciting as well as messy and it requires hardworking and enthusiastic festival staffing to ensure things run smoothly and stay on track.
Working with some of our top event clients such as Parklife and Creamfields means you’ll gain hands on experience in a variety of roles. You’ll need to be easily adaptable, be ready to get stuck in and have excellent customer service skills.
So if getting to see some of the years cultural highlights, making unforgettable memories and muddy boots are your thing, then why not sign up to a shift with the leading temporary jobs agency and enjoy the best paid flexible work that Syft has to offer?
Festival staff jobs include but are not limited to bar staff, till operators, servers, stock runners, team leaders and much more.
Skills we're looking for:
- Strong communication skills
- Experience handling money
- Quick and meticulous worker
- High quality customer service skills
- Friendly demeanour and well-presented
- A strong can-do attitude
- Ability to work quickly under pressure
- Willingness to be part of a team
Benefits of working with Syft:
- Weekly pay, direct to your bank account
- Instant job offers confirmed, via the app, 24/7
- Earn a £20 referral bonus* every time you bring a new Syfter to us!
- Choose when and where you work – be your own boss!
- Free phone insurance and discount at gyms and high streets brands
What makes great festival staff?
Be a self starter
Show initiative and find opportunities that will make everyone’s job easier as well as keeping customers happy, such as helping guests who are lost, making sure stock is replenished and keeping your work area tidy.
Be a team player
If the work is piling up on a team member and you can help out without affecting your own duties then be sure to offer your assistance. They’ll really appreciate the help and your support won’t be easily forgotten.
It can be daunting joining a new team, but building relationships is essential to the role, so be sure to make an effort and be friendly with your colleagues. A good working attitude can lead to more shifts.