Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the industrial sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid biweekly directly into your bank account.
We are currently hiring for an esteemed client who is seeking experienced, engaged and motivated Warehouse Operatives in Tamworth.
Minimum salary: £10.55 /hour
Hours of work: 3.45am-8am (AM Shift)
On shift duties: You will work moving packages around safely within the warehouse, unloading parcels, receiving deliveries of goods and supplies. It is very important that you are also safely loading the parcels and ensuring space in the vehicles are used to their maximum capacity. Avoiding damage of goods by working in a speedy but safe manner. You may be asked to help scanning parcels using a handheld scanner and to perform other duties as directed by your Manager on site.
What we are looking for:
- Speed is an essential skill needed when working inside a warehouse.
- Previous experience using Handheld Scanners is advantageous
- Manual handling
- Punctual, reliable and flexible
- Strong attention to detail and good communication
You must own a smartphone to be able to view and book shifts.
Benefits of Syft:
- Get access to a supportive Syfter Community of workers with common interests.
- Support with your personal and professional development
- Summer incentives and bonuses
- Discounts for high street brands, gyms, supermarkets and more!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you – please apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately. We look forward to engaging with you soon.