Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the industrial sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid biweekly directly into your bank account.
We are currently hiring passionate, reliable and hard-working Warehouse Operatives to work for our esteemed client, an online e-commerce business, based in Nottingham.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday. 6am-2pm. (30 min lunch break) or 2pm-10pm (30 min lunch break).
OFFER: Get a £50 bonus for working 10 or more shifts by 30 September 2020. Terms apply.
About the Role:
The average working day is very fast paced so we are also looking for a team member who is also able to support the company and brands.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy health and well being company with a friendly and vibrant atmosphere and team. Previous picking and packing experience is preferred but not essential and training can be provided.
Candidates duties will include:
- Production & Fulfilment
- Light to medium lifting required
- Picking and packing
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- Stock control
- Operating A Forklift
- An understanding of Royal Mail Click & Drop and other Courier Services
- Dealing with Returns
- General warehouse work and cleaning of the warehouse
- Supporting and attending trade shows & promo days when required
- Being flexible to work extra hours and weekends if needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to details
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Can do attitude and a flexible approach
- Can work under pressure/to deadlines and targets
- Is happy to agree to undertake extra hours and weekend work if the business requires.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently when required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Live local to the business premises
- Fork Lift License – Not required but preferred.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you – please apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately. We look forward to engaging with you soon.