Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the industrial sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid biweekly directly into your bank account.
You will be working with one of the UK’s largest parcel delivery services company who are keen to find motivated and engaged individuals to join their team.
Benefits to Syft:
- Get access to a supportive Syfter Community of workers with common interests.
- Support with your personal and professional development
- Summer incentives and bonuses
- Discounts for high street brands, gyms, supermarkets and more!
Minimum salary: £8.72
Hours of Work: Daily shifts available from 3am to 9am
We’re offering a £50 bonus if you work 10 night shifts with this participating client by 31 October 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
Your duties will include: You will be working parcel sortation and will be required to scan and place parcels in the correct location. Manual handling and heavy lifting is part of this role, please only accept if this is you are happy in this kind of environment for up to 6 x hours per shift. We are looking for as much consistency as possible and could potentially offer you around 30 x hours + plus per week. We do take workers on a temp to perm basis.
What we are looking for:
- Skills required are good communication and preferably previous experience using handheld scanners although training will be provided.
- You must have your own Safety Boots & Hi-vis.
- Own a smartphone to be able to view and book shifts
- Manual handling up to 30kg
- Punctual, reliable and flexible
- Strong attention to detail and good communication
If you meet all the requirements listed above, please do not hesitate to complete our application form and someone from our team will be in contact soon to set up a 1-1 interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you – please apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately. We look forward to engaging with you soon.