Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the industrial sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid biweekly directly into your bank account.
Min Salary: £8.72 per hour
Hours of Work: Night and day shifts, Monday-Friday
We’re offering a £50 bonus if you work 10 night shifts with this participating client by 31 October 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
Benefits to Syft:
- Get access to a supportive Syfter Community of workers with common interests.
- Support with your personal and professional development
- Summer incentives and bonuses
- Discounts for high street brands, gyms, supermarkets and more!
About the Role: You will be working in a fast-paced parcel sortation environment. Good communication skills are a must for this role. There will be long term work for the PM shifts and you must be willing to work consecutive afternoons and evenings. Work will involve some general cleaning within the warehouse and sorting of parcels. Banksman duties load and unload vehicles. We are looking for as much consistency as possible and could potentially offer you around 30 x hours + plus per week.
- These shifts after 2 weeks will require you to have a basic DBS check.
- Skills required are good communication and preferably previous experience using handheld scanners although training will be provided.
- You must have your own Safety Boots & Hi-vis.
- Own a smartphone to be able to view and book shifts
- Manual handling up to 30kg
- Punctual, reliable and flexible
- Strong attention to detail and good communication
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you – please apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately. We look forward to engaging with you soon.