Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the industrial sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid weekly directly into your bank account.
Benefits of Syft:
- Access to a supportive community of like minded individuals
- Seasonal incentives, bonuses and giveaways
- Monthly personal growth webinars
- Referral bonuses
- Access to great daily content in our private Facebook group
- A dedicated team to support you
Rates: start from £10.55 per hour.
*Including Holiday Pay
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, Day & Night shifts available
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading goods before morning driver shift start
- Sorting packages by local postcodes
- Ensuring quality control from start to finish
- Following all site health and safety rules
- Ability to work as a part of team
- Able to lift heavy packages
- Punctual, reliable and flexible
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience would be beneficial but not required as full training will be required
- You must own a smartphone to download the Syft App
Candidate must have good attitude to work and demonstrate an excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you – apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately. We look forward to engaging with you soon.