At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands. Our results speak for themselves. £8.75 million in VC funding from the likes of Creandum, PROfounders Capital, Lord Young and David Haye; 3x year-on-year growth; 2 awards won at the Recruiter Awards and the Europas, both leading galas in their fields; and 20,000+ high quality workers verified on our app.
In 2018, we also launched SyftForce, our new SaaS platform. SyftForce is a casual workforce management platform, that allows our clients to more effectively manage their internal casual labour pool. We’ve already had a great deal of success with SyftForce, but 2019 is the year it’s going to really take off – and that’s where you come in! We’re looking for an experienced SaaS sales specialist, who can drive the growth of this very new area of our business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new business opportunities through a mix of professional networking methods
- Build a strong pipeline of fully qualified opportunities within the desired client market
- Detailed client market analysis
- Delivering confident, well-researched and individually-tailored sales presentations to prospective client senior management
- Negotiating commercials
- Understanding the SyftForce proposition to a Subject Matter Expert level
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of business development or direct sales experience, within the SaaS market, specifically targeting enterprise-level business.
- Previous experience of managing multiple sales processes through to completion
- Superb ability to build rapport quickly within a face-to-face environment
- Must possess the desire to succeed and obsessive about hitting targets consistently
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player!
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Strong IT skills and have experience using CRM systems preferably Salesforce
- Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
- Competitive salary and a generous commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package, such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company