Website Syft Online Limited
At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands. Our results speak for themselves. £8.75 million in VC funding from the likes of Creandum, PROfounders Capital, Lord Young and David Haye; 3x year-on-year growth; 2 awards won at the Recruiter Awards and the Europas, both leading galas in their fields; and 20,000+ high quality workers verified on our app.
Our internal team now boasts over 90 dedicated professionals located across England and Wales. We’re looking to launch the business in the Facilities Management sector, and we are looking for an experienced sales professional who can come on board and drive the development and growth of this new and vital area of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your role will be dedicated to generating new leads in the Facilities Management sector
- Carrying out meetings and pitching to key decision makers in the business
- Contributing to the growth of the Facilities Management division
- Client relationship and account management
- Attending networking and industry relevant events
- Being involved in developing junior team members
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of business development or sales experience, within B2B Facilities Management
- Previous experience of managing a large pool of clients
- Experience building a market from scratch
- Superb ability to build rapport quickly within a face-to-face environment
- Must possess the desire to succeed and obsessive about hitting targets consistently
- Excellent written skills and can write personable, persuasive and professional email
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player!
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Strong IT skills and have experience using CRM systems preferably Salesforce
- Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
- Competitive salary and a generous commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package, such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company