Syft is at an exciting stage of our journey as we’re experiencing rapid growth and if you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact, then this role is for you!
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in managing large volume recruitment campaigns, for either the hospitality or industrial sectors
- Extensive knowledge and experience using job boards and other recruitment marketing channels
- Data-driven approach in optimising recruitment messages and channels
- Experience of student marketing
- Experience in organising recruitment day
- Understanding of a variety of social/digital recruiting methods
- A creative approach when it comes to recruitment and be willing to test and try various methods.
- Excellent computer skills and comfortable with the use of marketing technologies such as Mailchimp, CMS platforms (WordPress) and marketing automation (Hubspot)
- Industry competitive salary packages
- Regular team building events, such as mini golf, or good old Friday after-work drinks
- Benefits such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company