Syft is currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join its team of ambitious individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and friendly team.
- Maintain and update all payroll data including starters and leavers, variable payroll data and statutory payments; process and submit all frequencies of payrolls.
- Facilitate payments including BACS and distribution of payroll reports and payslips.
- Submit Real Time information and liaise with clients to arrange payment.
- Deal with employee and clients’ queries.
- Liaise with HM Revenue and Customs when necessary.
- Production of year end returns and P60’s; liaise with other departments for provision of P11D information.
- Generate pension files and upload as necessary on the relevant pension portal(s) on time.
- Liaising with pension providers as necessary.
- Review and analyse payroll processes, making improvements and develop an effective payroll procedure
- Setting up pension auto-enrolment schemes as and when required
- Assist with the training of Payroll staff, practices and procedures relating to the provision of payroll services including the use of the Syft’s payroll software.
- Effectively manage, maintain and ensure accurate data quality within payroll systems
- Any other payroll related duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Have experience of Auto Enrolment
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines (we have a large volume weekly payroll)
- Strong communicator and team player
- Able to work of own initiative