Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the industrial sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid weekly directly into your bank account.
Min Salary: £9.77 per hour
*Including Holiday Pay
Hours of Work: Days: 7am – 4pm Monday to Thursday and 7am to 13:15 on Fri 7am.
Nights: 4pm – 2pm Monday to Thurs day.
Benefits of Syft:
- Access to a supportive community of like minded individuals
- Seasonal incentives, bonuses and giveaways
- Monthly personal growth webinars
- Referral bonuses
- Access to great daily content in our private Facebook group
- A dedicated team to support you
Your duties will include: You will be working with a team of engaged individuals in one of the two main areas of the factory: injection moulding or polyurethane. Workers normally start as machine operatives on injection moulding. The job involves stacking, packing, wrapping plastic wheels and tyres. If you are working on the Polyeurothane area, then the job involves trimming off excess plastic from wheels. The work is repetitive but no heavy lifting involved.
What we are looking for:
- Own a smartphone to be able to view and book shifts
- Experience in a previous warehouse role preferred
- Punctual, reliable and flexible
- Strong attention to detail and good communication
- Team player
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately.