Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the industrial sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid biweekly directly into your bank account.
We are looking for experienced and engaged Food Production Operatives to work in Newport at one the UK’s largest food manufacturing companies.
We have ongoing permanent vacancies at our factory for Production Operatives:
Min Salary: £9.77/ hour
*Including Holiday Pay
• Up to 40 hours per week
• 28 Days holiday inclusive of Bank Hols
• Hours Week 1: 2pm to 10pm (Monday to Thursday) and 9am to 5pm (Friday)
• Hours Week 2: 5.30am to 1.30pm (Sunday to Thursday)
• Rotating 2-Week Shift Pattern
• Full induction including H&S Level 2 and Food Safety Level 2 Training
• Working on a fast paced production line you will be part of a dynamic team, ensuring daily production, food safety and quality assurance targets are met
• Tasks will include cutting, trimming and packing meat in accordance with customer requirements
• Tasks are rotated throughout the shift and full training will be given to ensure you are able to work at the required customer and quality assurance standards
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an assessment day. Successful candidates will then be offered the next first available start date. We hold assessments and intake inductions every week.
Benefits of Syft:
- Access to a supportive community of like minded individuals
- Seasonal incentives, bonuses and giveaways
- Monthly personal growth webinars
- Referral bonuses
- Access to great daily content in our private Facebook group
- A dedicated team to support you
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you – please apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately. We look forward to engaging with you soon.