Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the industrial sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid biweekly directly into your bank account.
We are looking for experienced and engaged Food Production Operatives to work in Droitwich. You will be working for an industry leading brand which is ranked at No.12 in The Grocer’s Top 100 list of Britain’s Biggest Brands, and is also the 8th most chosen brand in the UK, picked from shelves more than 217 million times each year.
Min Salary: £9.77/ hour
*Including Holiday Pay
Hours of Work: 6 am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
About the Role: You will be involved in the production and packaging of the food products. Duties will include: checking and weighing raw materials, handling ingredients, mixing, decanting and packing. You must be willing to learn and be able to maintain a clean production environment.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience preferred
- L2 Food Safety is advantageous but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual, and willingness to learn is key
- You will need a smartphone to book shifts via the app
Benefits of Syft:
- Access to a supportive community of like minded individuals
- Seasonal incentives, bonuses and giveaways
- Monthly personal growth webinars
- Referral bonuses
- Access to great daily content in our private Facebook group
- A dedicated team to support you
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you – please apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately. We look forward to engaging with you soon.