At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands. Our results speak for themselves. £8.75 million in VC funding from the likes of Creandum, PROfounders Capital, Lord Young and David Haye; 3x year-on-year growth; 2 awards won at the Recruiter Awards and the Europas, both leading galas in their fields; and 20,000+ high quality workers verified on our app.
Our internal team now boasts over 90 dedicated professionals located across England and Wales, but we’re looking to grow even further. The Expansion Manager will drive the launch and growth of new cities (UK and international) and well help develop the Syft brand in a host of new markets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Expansion Manager and working alongside other senior management to identify potential market opportunities
- Develop and implement tailored expansion propositions for new client and worker acquisition
- Create and implement operational plans (alongside the Expansion Manager) to ensure the successful roll out of new cities and verticals at pace
- Ability to drive B2B sales growth, across different business areas, in new markets
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven record of sales success (preferably in related sectors) is a must for this role
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and in an intense, fast-paced environment
- A background in leading teams and working as part of a team is essential
- You will also have demonstrable experience of launching new cities, both UK and internationally
- Experience of working in a tech or digital environment is desirable
- Competitive salary and a generous commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package, such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company