We’re looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to manage and optimise performance channels and help us to achieve substantial growth.
Reporting into the CMO, you will join a fast-growing marketing team in one of the leading recruitment technology companies in the UK. You’ll take ownership of all elements of the Performance Marketing function at Syft. You’ll work alongside with recruitment marketing, b2b, community as well as other teams within the business including Product and Sales.
Your role will:
- Build our digital strategy and deliver campaigns of the following channels and functions: Paid Search (Google + Bing), Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Linkedin), SEO, Programmatic, CRO and ASO.
- Manage the online marketing budget and forecasts to deliver a hyper-efficient ROI.
- Optimise conversion journey from click to conversion. Continuously expand and optimise channel mix to improve efficiency.
- Continual analytical insights that drive significant impact, CPA efficiencies, ROI, and LTVs especially as the business scales.
- Work with the B2B Marketing Manager, B2C Marketing Manager and creative team to ensure quality creative is produced for all performance channels.
- Own performance marketing attribution and ensure we invest in the right channels.
- Establish KPIs and set up clear measurement for all campaigns. Analyse and evaluate campaign performance for continual improvement.
- Provide weekly performance reports and solutions on campaign optimisation.
- Responsible for the management of 3rd party software and agencies where applicable.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices and emerging digital channels, identify and run tech innovation opportunities and bring fresh ideas for channel development.
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team and share insights.
- Manage a digital marketing executive.
- A curious and quick learner – you’ll learn about our product and verticals and be able to understand the different industry audiences.
- Creative, analytical and data-driven – ability to generate ideas, analyse data and propose how we can test and evolve to improve ROI continuously.
- Experimental with a growth mindset, and always looking to optimise channels and activities to increase growth.
- A communicator and a team player – see the team’s success as your own.
- A self-starter and problem solver who is able to lead performance marketing in its entirety.
- Organised and hands-on, with a “can-do” attitude and work well under pressure.
- ROI-driven and able to prioritise. Hardworking, dedicated and willing to go the extra mile.
We’ll love to hear from you if:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Digital Performance Marketing / Digital Growth space either agency side or in-house.
- Background in performance marketing with a mobile/saas/ecomm/platform business.
- Proven track record of achieving commercial targets.
- Experience in managing a sizable campaign budget and running multi-country and multi-language campaigns.
- Deep expertise including attribution, account set up, campaign optimisation and bidding strategy.
- Experience in CRO, creative testing and A/B testing.
- Both the technical understanding of digital performance marketing and the people skills to confidently manage team member, projects and stakeholders within a close-knit environment.
- Ability to demonstrate clear, effective and jargon-free communication creating simple solutions to complex problems.
It’ll be a bonus if:
- You’ve worked in a fast-growing startup, an agency or a technology business.