Syft is the UK’s leading online staffing platform disrupting the huge traditional temp sector; an industry which generates $500 billion annual revenues. We believe temporary workers deserve better pay, a more flexible approach to choosing shifts, and direct contact with employers. We are at the forefront of a very exciting space, with strong VC funding behind us, along with some well-known angel investors and we’re growing rapidly.
We have expanded to a team of 90 across London, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham & Cardiff. We’re looking for experienced client retention executives, who can join the team as Customer Retention Execs, to be trained and developed into successful Client Executives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting of inactive clients at a daily, weekly, monthly level
- To understand the reasoning behind each inactive account
- Communicate between sales, operations, marketing and other areas of the business to ensure success
- Re-engage clients, including support and planning moving forward
- Create business cases to deliver targeted improvements in churn / revenue performance
- Secure meetings for members of the Client Executive team where necessary to build client relationships
- Fully understand customer recruitment patterns and requirements
- Enter & manage accurate data on Salesforce
- Go the extra mile to meet quotas and facilitate revenue growth
Qualifications and Skills
- A drive to succeed in sales & customer service
- Proven track record in a similar role
- A personable style and the confidence to develop relationships via telephone
- Data driven and client focused
- Be able to think on your feet
- A target-focused mindset and a lot of ambition!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You’re looking for long term career opportunities
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company