Reporting into the CMO, you will join a fast-growing Marketing team in one of the leading recruitment technology companies in the UK. You’ll work together to translate the marketing strategy into content and PR plan. You’ll work alongside with digital marketing, recruitment marketing, b2b, community members as well as other teams within the business including Product, Sales, Customer Success and Operations. You will play a vital role in helping our company achieve growth and shape our brand.
Your role will:
- Curate content and PR strategy to build Syft as a thought leader in the recruitment technology space.
- Own and oversee all communications and content of Syft – from the app, website to communications
- Establish consistent brand voice and messaging and build guidelines
- Take ownership of SEO and link-building strategy, including writers and potential agency management, to drive customer acquisition.
- Research and create engaging content for lead generations with the B2B marketing manager.
- Deliver regular coverage across target media to drive brand credibility and new customer acquisition
- Own the creation of comms plan, press releases, media packs and briefing documents.
- Manage the press office – engage in relevant conversations, pursue relevant opportunities, media monitoring and respond to reactive enquiries.
- Build relationships with key journalists and influencers.
- Reporting the impact of content and press activity across key marketing KPIs.
- Manage the content and communications executive
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- A curious and quick learner – you’ll learn about our product and verticals and be able to understand the different industry audiences
- Creative mindset – ability to discover stories and generate ideas continuously.
- A self-starter and problem solver. A communicator and a team player.
- Organised and hands-on, with a “can-do” attitude and work well under pressure.
- ROI-driven and able to prioritise. Dedicated and willing to go the extra mile.
- Meticulous attention to detail – be the gatekeeper of the brand and content.
We’ll love to hear from you if:
- 4 years+ relevant experience, preferably with a PR agency background.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality coverage from the creation of media assets through to selling in stories.
- 2 – 3 years of content marketing experience with a good level of SEO knowledge
- Experience in using media database, content distribution and media monitoring tools
It’ll be a bonus if:
- You’ve worked in a fast-growing startup, an agency or a technology business.