We’re looking for an engaging and passionate Community Manager who is hands-on, to help us to engage our users and grow the Syfter (Syft workers) community.
Reporting into the CMO, you will join a fast-growing Marketing team in one of the leading recruitment technology companies in the UK. You are a community builder and communicator. You have significant experience in growing and fostering online communities through social media management, events and engagement initiatives. You are passionate about connecting people in a meaningful way. You will become the champion for our community and play a crucial role shaping the business.
Your role will:
- Build and nurture relationships with Syfters (Syft workers) through social media group, events and community initiatives
- Design a community strategy which improve Syfter engagement and aligns with overall business strategy and priorities
- Manage and directly engage with Syfters across industries and regions
- Create engaging and personable content for our social media accounts with the creative team
- Organise and support Syfter community events across the regions. Travel to the regions occasionally.
- Collate feedback and data from Syfters and provide actionable reporting to Marketing, Product and Operations to improve our services and product
- Recruit and maintain Syfter Panel as a feedback resource for the rest of the business
- Work with the B2C marketing manager and content manager and align on overall worker engagement strategy and social media strategy
- Measure community success with a ROI-driven approach
- A love of people, stories, and communities. You’re passionate in building and maintaining relations with a diversity of people and personalities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills – with keen and careful critical thinking and messaging.
- You live and breathe social media. You know what is TikTok.
- A curious and quick learner – you’ll learn about our product and verticals and be able to understand the different industry audiences
- Both creative and data-driven – you can come up with witty messaging and able to generate ideas to engage and evolve our community while improve ROI with data analysis continuously.
- A self-starter and problem solver. You’d like to discover answers rather than waiting for instructions.
- Organised, practical and hands-on, with a “can-do” attitude and work well under pressure.
- Results-driven and able to prioritise. Dedicated and willing to go the extra mile.
- A communicator and a team player – see the team’s success as your own.
We’ll love to hear from you if:
- You have successful experience in maintaining, managing and growing a community online and offline
- At least 4+ years of social media content and schedule management experience, preferably from an agency
- Exceptional English copywriting skills
- Experience in using social media management tool such as buffer, hootsuite, etc
- Experience in events planning and organisation
- Experience using CRM platforms, including email, push notification, or in-app modals
It’ll be a bonus if:
- You’ve worked in a fast-growing startup, an agency or a technology business.