Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the facilities management sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid biweekly directly into your bank account.
Benefits to Syft:
- Get access to a supportive Syfter Community of workers with common interests.
- Support with your personal and professional development
- Summer incentives and bonuses
- Discounts for high street brands, gyms, supermarkets and more!
Min Salary: £9.77/ hour to £10.68/hour
*Including Holiday Pay
Hours of Work: Day shifts = 7am-7pm (3 x 20 min breaks, you will be paid 11.5 hours)
Night shifts = 7pm-7am. Shift patterns are 4 on 4 off. Requirements are until the end of 2020
About the Role: This is an opportunity to work within the North West’s leading FM company. On shift, you will be responsible for :
- Sanitising scanners
- Wiping tables and maintaining cleanliness standards in the staff canteen
- Emptying rubbish
- Cleaning touch points
- Cleaning toilets and washbasins
- Replenishing stock, such as toilet roll, hand sanitiser, soap.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a cleaner is preferred (6+ months)
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual and a willingness to learn is key
- You will need to have a smartphone to book shifts via the Syft App
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you – please apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately. We look forward to engaging with you soon.