Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the facilities management sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid biweekly directly into your bank account.
Benefits to Syft:
Get access to a supportive Syfter Community of workers with common interests.
Support with your personal and professional development
Summer incentives and bonuses
Discounts for high street brands, gyms, supermarkets and more!
You will be working for one of newest clients who are currently looking for local, professional and reliable cleaners to provide services in Norwich. Our esteemed client takes pride on their work so you must be committed to delivering a high standard service.
Minimum salary: £9.77 /hour (holiday pay included)
Hours of work: Flexible shifts available daily
About the Role:
- General cleaning duties around retail and office sites
- Perform general cleaning tasks such as: vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and emptying bins
- Follow all relevant Health & Safety procedures on site
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a cleaner
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual and a willingness to learn is key
- You will need to have a smartphone to book shifts via the Syft App
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you – please complete the application form to apply. We look forward to engaging with you soon.