Syft is the top temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the facilities management sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid bi-weekly directly into your bank account.
Benefits of joining Syft:
- Get access to a supportive Syfter Community of workers with common interests.
- Support with your personal and professional development
- Summer incentives and bonuses
- Discounts for high street brands, gyms, supermarkets and more!
Min Salary: from £9.77 per hour (Incl. Holiday Pay)
Hours of Work: 6am – 10am daily
About the role: Working as part of the service delivery team to provide an efficient and effective cleaning service, ensuring high standards of cleaning are delivered and maintained to meet our clients’ specification in line with the what good looks like guide.
- Cleaning tasks to include general cleaning, toilet cleaning, window cleaning and other related tasks
- Use of cleaning chemicals and equipment provided by the client
- Following the required specification to ensure all tasks are completed
- Following Health & Safety procedures
- You will need to have a smartphone to book shifts via the Syft App
If you feel that you are the right fit for this role, please book an interview session to discuss your experience. We look forward to engaging with you!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: From £9.77 per hour
*All hourly rates include holiday pay.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you – please apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately. We look forward to engaging with you soon.