Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the facilities management sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid biweekly directly into your bank account.
We are looking to hire experienced, motivated and hard-working cleaners in Manchester for an esteemed new client.
Benefits of joining Syft:
- Get access to a supportive Syfter Community of workers with common interests.
- Support with your personal and professional development
- Summer incentives and bonuses
- Discounts for high street brands, gyms, supermarkets and more!
Min Salary: £9.77/ hour
*Including Holiday Pay
Hours of Work: 3.30pm to 5.30pm & 3pm to 7pm & 6.30am to 8.30am (Mon to Friday)
About the Role:
- Basic cleaning duties on site working within the site, communal areas, stairwells and washrooms
- Perform general cleaning tasks such as: vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and emptying bins
- Follow all relevant Health & Safety procedures on site
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a cleaner is mandatory (6+ months)
- Valid DBS Basic or DBS enhanced certificate or be prepared for us to conduct a check in order to work in these roles. Syft will cover the costs of the DBS check.
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual and a willingness to learn is key
- You will need to have a smartphone to book shifts via the Syft App
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you – please apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately. We look forward to engaging with you soon.