Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the facilities management sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid biweekly directly into your bank account.
Salary: up to£12.50 per hour
*Including Holiday Pay
Hours of Work: Various Shifts available
About the Role:
- End of tenancy deep cleans
- Sanitisation cleans with fogging machine
- Basic cleaning duties on site cleaning rooms, communal areas and washrooms
- Perform general cleaning tasks such as: vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and emptying bins
- Follow all relevant Health & Safety procedures on site
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a cleaner (6+ months)
- Drive and use own vehicle as some jobs require specialist equipment that would need to be collected from head office (fuel to be compensated)
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual and a willingness to learn is key
- You will need to have a smartphone to book shifts via the Syft App
Benefits of Syft:
- Access to a supportive community of like minded individuals
- Seasonal incentives, bonuses and giveaways
- Monthly personal growth webinars
- Referral bonuses
- Access to great daily content in our private Facebook group
- A dedicated team to support you
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply on our website now and book your interview to start working immediately.