DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A CARE ASSISTANT AND ARE LOOKING FOR FLEXIBLE/EXTRA HOURS WHERE YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN SHIFTS?
We are seeking passionate and experienced care assistants to join our platform and work with a multi-site client across in Dorchester.
Who are we?
Syft is the #1 temporary staff app and is making waves in the world of work. We help those looking for temp work get jobs by connecting you with the best employers across the care sector. With Syft you’re in control, managing when and where you work, building a work schedule that suits you. Through the app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid biweekly directly into your bank account.
Salary: £11.10 /hour
*Including Holiday Pay
Hours of work: Shifts available all week 12 hours a day 08:00-20:00
- We’re offering a £150 sign up bonus when you complete 10 shifts with this participating client by 31 December 2020.
- Refer your friends and receive an additional £150 when they complete 10 shifts by 31 December 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
- Get access to a supportive Syfter Community of workers with common interests.
- Support with your personal and professional development
- Incentives, bonuses and giveaways
About the Role:
You will be providing functional and emotional support to the care users, helping prepare meals and get involved in running and encouraging participation in social activities whilst also maintaining their personal care and medicinal needs in a safe and appropriate manner. Suitable candidates will be onboarded onto our platform and will be supported with continuous professional development in the care industry and maintaining their mandatory and statutory training needs.
What we require for this role:
We are looking for dedicated care workers/support workers who are simply passionate about helping others. Previous experience within the care home is essential along with the following:
- Care Certificate qualification or a relevant NVQ qualification in Health & Social Care.
- Valid DBS enhanced certificate or be prepared for us to conduct a check in order to work in these roles.
- You will need to have a smartphone to download Syft app and set up your profile.
We’d love to hear more about your experience in this role, so please apply here now and we will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to engaging with you!