We’re looking for an analytical and passionate B2B Marketing Manager who is hands-on, to help us deliver our marketing plan and accelerate our growth.
Reporting into the CMO, you will join a fast-growing Marketing team in one of the leading recruitment technology companies in the UK. You’ll work together to translate the marketing strategy into plans and targets. You’ll work alongside with digital marketing, recruitment marketing, community, content and PR team members as well as other teams within the business including Product, Sales, Customer Success and Operations. Strong communication skills are a must as you will play a vital role in helping our company achieve growth.
Your role will:
- Define buyer personas, developing and testing B2B messaging, channel strategy and promotions
- Own the B2B KPIs and drive inbound lead generations through PPC, LinkedIn advertising, content and events
- Formulate and test value propositions, and create a compelling narrative backed with industry knowledge and data
- Optimise lead funnels and conversion with lead nurturing campaigns
- Manage client CRM and engagement
- Work with content and PR on creating thought leadership content for lead generations, covering events, blogs, videos, e-books, etc
- Develop and evolve the sales enablement toolkit – defining and delivering collateral, presentations, testimonials and case studies
- Develop and evolving product on-boarding experience with product and customer success teams
- Work closely with sales team in B2B event strategy and planning
- Organise and support the sales team at key industry events and trade fairs
- Work with the Marketing Manager on ATL marketing
- A self-starter and problem solver. You’d like to discover answers rather than waiting for instructions.
- A curious and quick learner – you’ll learn about our verticals and be able to understand the different industry audiences and personas
- Both creative and data-driven – ability to generate ideas, analyse data and propose how we can test and evolve to improve ROI continuously.
- Practical and hands-on, with a “can-do” attitude and work well under pressure.
- Results-driven and able to prioritise. Dedicated and willing to go the extra mile.
- Experimental and learn fast, and always looking to optimise channels and activities to increase growth.
- A communicator and a team player – see the team’s success as your own.
- Have an eye for details – be the gatekeeper of any marketing campaigns.
We’ll love to hear from you if:
- You have at least 6+ years in B2B marketing and demonstrated a proven track record of delivering B2B growth through digital, lead generations and events.
- You have experience in creating lead nurturing or drip marketing campaigns via tools such as Hubspot.
- CRM or Salesforce experience so you’ll be able to master Salesforce and identify opportunities quickly.
- You have extensive experience in managing sales enablement and client CRM programme.
- You’ve basic html / CSS skills to optimise emails and landing pages.
- You’re ROI- driven, good at numbers and have strong budget management skills.
It’ll be a bonus if:
- You’ve worked in a fast-growing startup, a technology or Saas business.
- You’ve used software such as Braze and Mixpanel.
- You’ve experience in account-based marketing.