At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands. Our results speak for themselves. £8.75 million in VC funding from the likes of Creandum, PROfounders Capital, Lord Young and David Haye; 3x year-on-year growth; 2 awards won at the Recruiter Awards and the Europas, both leading galas in their fields; and 20,000+ high quality workers verified on our app.
In 2018, we also launched SyftForce, our new SaaS platform. SyftForce is a casual workforce management platform, that allows our clients to more effectively manage their internal casual labour pool and connecting to an extended marketplace of Syfters and job seekers from other Agencies. We’ve already had a great deal of success with SyftForce, but 2019 is the year it’s going to really take off – and that’s where you come in! We’re looking for an experienced relationship manager, who can help support the growth of this platform by forming and maintaining strategic relationships with other agencies to help expand the national coverage of flexible staffing the platform requires, enabling large national accounts to procure all their flexible staffing via one platform.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain new business relationships through a mix of professional networking methods
- Source strong potential agency partners to expand our coverage.
- Negotiate with agency partners on SLAs and commercials of the relationship.
- Provide account management for the agency relationships ensuring they are utilising the platform correctly and are providing our clients quality workers.
- Understanding the SyftForce and Agency Portal proposition to a Subject Matter Expert level.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of account management or business development, preferably within the recruitment space, specifically targeting enterprise-level business.
- Previous experience of managing multiple senior level stakeholders.
- Superb ability to build rapport quickly within a face-to-face environment
- Must possess the desire to succeed and obsessive about hitting targets consistently
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player!
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Strong IT skills and have experience using CRM systems preferably Salesforce
- Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
- Competitive salary and a generous commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package, such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company