Book a Virtual Interview with Syft today!
Sainsbury’s has partnered with Syft to provide you with work at Sainsbury’s stores. You’ll be able to manage your work schedule, communicate with store managers, and experience the benefits of flexible working, choice and transparency.
Which roles are available with Sainsbury’s?
We are looking for replenishment assistants, online order assistants and delivery drivers to work shifts at various Sainsbury’s stores. If you are a motivated individual and immediately available to start working, please apply today.
What are the benefits?
- Access to a supportive community of like minded individuals
- Seasonal Incentives and Bonuses
- Monthly personal growth webinars
- A dedicated team to support you
Who are we?
Syft is a mobile app that connects workers and employers in the hospitality, industrial, commercial cleaning, healthcare and retail sectors. You choose when and where you want to work, and for how much, giving you full control and choice over your shifts.
- Highly motivated and excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Must have a smartphone to download the Syft app
If you have any questions or difficulties, please email us and we’ll get back to you shortly!