What is Syft?
Syft is a leading recruitment platform in the UK that enables hospitality, industrial, facilities management businesses to hire staff on-demand or ahead of time. Jobseekers attend a face-to-face compliance interview process followed by access to thousands of shifts daily. They also enjoy employee benefits such as pensions, holiday and sick pay, as well as perks and above industry average pay. Thousands of companies and workers entrust Syft to provide consistently reliable staff and flexible jobs at the press of a button.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless, through technology innovation.
At Syft we pride ourselves on having a truly diverse team. We believe that success is achieved through collaboration, open dialogue, and new perspectives that we share with one another.
We work fast and embrace changes, allowing us to seize new opportunities and redesign the way the world gets access to work.
We know that knowledge is power, which is why we’ve built a culture around upskilling; not only for Syfters, but for our entire staff. The world is our oyster and we see each day as an opportunity to learn something new.
We are looking for passionate and determined people who share our enthusiasm to positively impact people’s lives through frictionless access to work.
Launched in 2015 in London, Syft has grown to nearly 200 employees across 8 offices around the UK. In 2019 Syft was acquired by Indeed, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
You’re someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as thorough, analytical and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who leads by example, and who will take pride in Syft like we do.
You have experience managing a team of Product Managers and ideally experience working with a large cross functional team. You take big problems, break them into the smallest MVP and ship them fast to learn and iterate rapidly. Most of all, you love solving hard challenges to make a difference in the lives of other people, whether they be job seekers, employers or your fellow colleagues.
We aim to fundamentally change how the world looks at work in a way that benefits both Job Seekers and Employers. We are looking for someone who is thrilled by all the possibilities.
- 10+ years of Product Management experience
- Successfully grown teams to deliver measurable impact simply and rapidly
- Track record obsessively understanding your customers looking to wow and delight every customer
- Mobile First Product Development Experience
- FP&A Experience
- A/B Testing Experience
- You measure everything
- Marketplace Experience
- Hiring Space Experience
- Experience Launching Products Globally
- Experience launching products without dedicated UX, Marketing, Sales teams to launch faster
- Equally comfortable with long term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution
- MBA or Advanced degree in Computer Science or Engineering
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re Flexible- able to consider challenges from different perspectives.
- You’re Entrepreneurial- see how a challenge could become an opportunity.
- You take Accountability through thick and thin, inviting ideas for improvement.
- You’re Data Driven- see the necessity of analysing metrics when devising solutions.
- You’re Passionate about what you do and self motivated.
- You can Adapt to your team’s challenges and Collaborate with other departments.
What you’ll get:
- Flexible work arrangements, remote and working from home.
- Employee Assistance programs, free eyecare vouchers, discounted gym memberships and more.
- Unique bonus structure for every employee.
- Social events and lunch and learns.
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.