At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
In 2019 we were bought by Indeed, the World’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
We are proud to state we are experiencing 3x year-on-year growth and currently have 26,000+ high quality workers verified on our app. Our internal team now boasts over 100 dedicated professionals in the UK.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Call prospects to introduce Syft and pitch our platform
- Secure meetings for members of the sales team
- Fully understand customer recruitment patterns and requirements
- Enter and manage accurate date on Salesforce
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quotas and facilitate future sales
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience in an outbound telesales/appointment setting role
- Ability to make 80+ calls per day
- A track record in achieving targets & sales KPIs
- A good working knowledge of Salesforce
- Competitive salary and a generous commission structure
- Regular team building events
- Benefits such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.