At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
In 2019 we were bought by Indeed, the World’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
We are proud to state we are experiencing 3x year-on-year growth and currently have 33,000+ high quality workers verified on our app. Our internal team now boasts over 165 dedicated professionals in the UK. Syft is at an exciting stage of our journey and we’re looking for a confident, self-motivated Senior Client Executive to join our highly talented & ambitious team!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research and identify potential clients, identify the key decision makers and qualify leads received by the team
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform, how it works and the benefits it offers
- Manage and report against pipeline and sales targets
- Call and meet with clients to outline the benefits of the Syft platform
- Work with our Marketing team to identify key targets
- Generate new and repeat business in line with targets
- Follow the full sales life cycle
- Negotiate profitable contracts with clients to meet revenue targets
- Liaise with the Account Management team to ensure the smooth and professional handover of new business
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of related industrial/warehousing business development or sales experience is essential
- Superb ability to build rapport quickly, within a face-to-face environment
- Must possess the desire to succeed and be obsessive about hitting targets
- Excellent written skills and can write personable, persuasive and professional communications
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate themselves and others
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Strong IT skills and experience using sales CRM systems (specifically Salesforce)
- Competitive salary and a generous commission structure
- Regular team building events, such as mini golf, or good old Friday after-work drinks
- Benefits such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
- Laptop and iPhone
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.