At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands. Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
In 2019 we were bought by Indeed, the World’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
We are proud to state we are experiencing 3x year-on-year growth and currently have 26,000+ high quality workers verified on our app. Our internal team now boasts over 100 dedicated professionals in the UK.
In 2018, we also launched SyftForce, our new SaaS platform. SyftForce is a casual workforce management platform, that allows our clients to more effectively manage their internal casual labour pool. We’ve already had a great deal of success with SyftForce, but 2019 is the year it’s going to really take off – and that’s where you come in! We’re looking for an experienced SaaS sales specialist, who can drive the growth of this very new area of our business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new business opportunities through a mix of professional networking methods
- Build a strong pipeline of fully qualified opportunities within the desired client market
- Detailed client market analysis
- Delivering confident, well-researched and individually-tailored sales presentations to prospective client senior management
- Negotiating commercials
- Understanding the SyftForce proposition to a Subject Matter Expert level
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of business development or direct sales experience, within the SaaS market, specifically targeting enterprise-level business.
- Previous experience of managing multiple sales processes through to completion
- Superb ability to build rapport quickly within a face-to-face environment
- Must possess the desire to succeed and obsessive about hitting targets consistently
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player!
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Strong IT skills and have experience using CRM systems preferably Salesforce
- Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
- Competitive salary and a generous commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package, such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.