At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
In 2019 we were bought by Indeed, the World’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
We are proud to state we are experiencing 3x year-on-year growth and currently have 26,000+ high quality workers verified on our app. Our internal team now boasts over 100 dedicated professionals in the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Administrator to help us leverage Salesforce’s capabilities to the fullest, to drive efficiency and productivity across the business.
● Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 70+ users
● The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration,
support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
● Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and
dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
● Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
● Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
● Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
● Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development
● 1 + years experience of Salesforce administration
● Salesforce Certification ADM 201
● Experience in Communities, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
● Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula
fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
● Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
● Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
● Passion for Salesforce
● Ability to work with senior stakeholders
● Brilliant communication skills
● Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and time management
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
● You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
● You’re proactive and always willing to learn
● You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-
- Industry competitive salary packages
- Regular team-building events
- Benefits such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.