Location: London (remote for now)
What is Syft?
Founded in 2015, Syft is an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
Syft has grown to nearly 200 employees across 8 offices around the UK. In 2019 Syft was acquired by Indeed.com, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
We’re looking for a passionate and analytical Recruitment Marketing Manager who has extensive experience in volume recruitment marketing, to help us attract quality temp staff at scale with engaging messaging, employer branding and smart channel strategy and accelerate our growth.
You will join a fast-pacing Marketing team in one of the leading recruitment technology companies in the UK. You’ll work together to translate the company goals into strategic recruitment marketing plans and targets and orchestrate a robust candidate attraction strategy. You’ll work closely with Sales and Onboarding teams to understand the demand and supply positions of workers, as well as alongside community marketing, digital acquisition, content and design. A strong ability to materialise strategies into executable plans is a must as you will play a vital role in helping our company recruit the top temp-workers in the UK.
Reports to: CMO
What You’ll be Doing
● Responsible for the entire worker acquisition funnel, from advertising, promotions, communications
● Responsible for fulfilling recruitment requests and targets, while collaborating closely with sales and onboarding teams to ensure the quality and quantity of requests are met
● Manage high-volume recruitment campaigns for multiple roles and sectors
● Manage and organise recruitment marketing channels and activities and ensure all channels are considered and utilised including above-the-line channels, job boards, digital channels, referral and local marketing
● Discover promotional opportunities and design seasonal incentives or ad hoc bonus schemes
● Manage employer branding campaign including OOH, radio and other ATL channels
● Research and understand worker persona for each sectors and design channel planning and strategies accordingly
● Monitor campaign performance, adjust budget and bid strategy accordingly
● Manage job boards posting and optimise budget based on data
● Re-marketing and worker reactivation
● Work with the community team together in worker lifecycle CRM
● Improve churn and worker engagement
● Analyse recruitment marketing performance and provide metric-driven reports
● Assist social media advertising on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
● Manage a recruitment marketing executive
Skills & Experience Required
● Extensive experience in working with multiple clients on cross-regions volume recruitment marketing campaign, preferably from a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) background
● Experience in leading integrated recruitment marketing campaigns, from employer branding, direct responses, channel strategy to promotions
● Demonstrated substantial experience in understanding clients’ recruitment demand and translated into actionable marketing plans
● Proven records of successful integrated volume recruitment (1000+) in a short period of time
● Experience in marketing budget planning and media buying (managing agencies)
● Able to research and understand a new jobseeker market and persona quickly and design channel strategy accordingly
● In-depth understanding of recruitment process and conversions
● Creativity in designing engaging messaging, smart employer branding and relevant incentives
● Understanding in digital acquisitions and social media advertising including Google adwords, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
● Excellent knowledge in marketing ROI metrics and tracking including Google analytics and preferably mobile attributions
● Experience in building complex audience segments for engagement and remarketing, based on user behaviours and attributes
● Experience in email marketing and worker CRM, using softwares such as Mailchimp and Braze
● Analytical and metric-driven. Able to discover optimisation opportunities independently and action findings to future activities
● Have a strong understanding of user experience as well as finding new ways to reduce sign-up friction
● Experience in managing resourcers/marketing executives
● Seasonal volume recruitment experience
● Experience in recruitment in industrial and warehousing, facilities management, industrial and warehousing, and healthcare sectors
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
You’re Flexible– able to consider challenges from different perspectives.
You’re Entrepreneurial– see how a challenge could become an opportunity.
You take Accountability through thick and thin, inviting ideas for improvement.
You’re Data Driven– see the necessity of analysing metrics when devising solutions.
You’re Passionate about what you do and self motivated.
You can Adapt to your team’s challenges and Collaborate with other departments.
What you’ll get:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.
For the best experience using our website we recommend the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Edge.