At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
In 2019 we were bought by Indeed, the World’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
We are proud to state we are experiencing 3x year-on-year growth and currently have 26,000+ high quality workers verified on our app. Our internal team now boasts over 100 dedicated professionals in the UK. Syft is at an exciting stage of our journey and we’re looking for a confident, self-motivated Operations Supply Lead to join our highly talented & ambitious team!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supply Delivery – Manage the Onboarding team to deliver session capacity that meets our seasonal recruitment patterns and requirements as well as working with the Marketing team to best utilise our existing worker network
- Data Analytics – Use analysis to improve supply conversion, increase onboarding team productivity, decision making, and business processes
- Problem Solving – Solve business challenges by adjusting existing processes and introducing new systems to drive conversion and efficiency
- Product Expansion – Own the expansion of the business into new vertical industries, liaising with Sales, Marketing and Operations to launch efficiently and successfully.
- Project management and execution – Plan and project manage multiple projects and have the ability to execute in a constantly changing, complex environment.
- Product – Collaborate closely with our product team to test and roll out new features or products that improve the Syft candidate experience
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 years experience in operations management, management consulting, strategy work in a large business, or building a growing startup
- A great project manager who can create meticulously detailed execution plans for large-scale and complex projects and then deliver them to plan
- Cross-functional collaboration & stakeholder management – Engage with a number of functions across the business – marketing, operations, product, customer support
- Empathetic – Can build relationships with external workers and internal stakeholders and perceive challenges from different viewpoints.
- Data-driven mentality and keen to support all decisions with data. Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills necessary, SQL knowledge advantageous.
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits package, such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company