What is Indeed Flex?
Founded in 2015 under the name Syft, Indeed Flex is an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Indeed Flex, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
In 2019 Syft was acquired by Indeed.com, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey. This exciting stage means that Syft is ready to bring the Future of Work to the US under the name Indeed Flex. If you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact, then this role is for you!
Syft has grown to nearly 200 employees across 8 offices around the UK. We’re looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Operations and Onboarding Assistant to join us as we take on the US market.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Working alongside Indeed Flex Launch Team to providing support to Indeed Flex clients and workers, via email & telephone
- Assisting with organising onboarding sessions for candidates to join the Flex platform
- Comfortable presenting the value of Flex to application to a room of up to 50 people at a time (When it is safe to do so)
- Assisting with training sessions for staff of up to 20 people at a time (When it is safe to do so)
- Conducting one-on-one interviews to assess skills and experience of candidates (via Zoom)
- Documentation and certification checks (via Zoom)
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform
- Work with our Account Management team to ensure client needs are being fulfilled
- Playing an integral role in managing all day-to-day operations, liaising between clients, workers and Flex internal Account Managers
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to proactively diagnose issues and customize solutions
- Communication skills (confident and effective)
- The ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong desire to hit targets
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Must be a self-starter and a team player!
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong telephone skills and the ability to provide excellent customer support
- Computer savvy and able to use a variety of platforms, as well as MS Office/G Suite
- A high level of integrity; always focused on our customer’s long-term success
- Ability to cover flexible shifts
- Spanish speaking a bonus
- Experience in the hospitality, industrial or facilities management industry a bonus.
You’ll fit right in if
- You’re flexible and responsive to the changes of a fast-paced company
- You’re passionate about bringing flexible work opportunities to our Flexers.
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn new things from all people.
- You want to have an impact in the greater community and customer’s lives
- You are excited about being part of the team that will be launching Indeed Flex in the US
- You want the opportunity to grow within the company
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.