At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector. Founded in late 2015, our app connects fully vetted and qualified jobseekers with a range of top hospitality, industrial and facilities management brands.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
In 2019 we were bought by Indeed, the World’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
We are proud to state we are experiencing 3x year-on-year growth and currently have 33,000+ high quality workers verified on our app. Our internal team now boasts over 160 dedicated professionals in the UK.
Syft is at an exciting stage of our journey as we’re experiencing rapid growth and if you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact, then this role is for you! We’re looking for a confident, self-motivated Onboarding Support Exec, to join our highly talented & ambitious team in Manchester!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Onboarding Manager
- Assisting with organising onboarding sessions for candidates to join the Syft platform
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform and how it works and the benefits it offers to workers
- Presenting to a room of up to 50 people at a time
- Conducting one-on-one interviews
- Assisting with training sessions for staff of up to 20 people at a time, across a variety of hospitality, Facilities & warehousing skill sets
- Work closely with our Account Management & Operations teams to ensure client needs are being fulfilled
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience working in either the warehousing/industrial industries
- Presentation skills (confident and effective)
- The ability to build rapport with people from different backgrounds
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong desire to hit targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous at data entry
- Must be a self-starter and a great team player!
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Industry competitive salary packages and a generous bonus scheme
- Regular team building events, such as mini golf, or good old Friday after-work drinks
- Benefits such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.